Sign in with your E-Mail & Password

Log in to view your personalized notifications across Scified!

Trending Articles
Featured Blogs
The new Mortal Kombat (2021) movie is NOW PLAYING!

The new Mortal Kombat (2021) movie is NOW PLAYING!

Scified2021-04-23 14:08:23https://www.scified.com/articles/the-new-mortal-kombat-2021-movie-now-playing-40.jpg
Scified
3,073 Reads7 CommentsAdd A Comment

The worldwide phenomenon, Mortal Kombat (2021) is officially NOW PLAYING in theaters and streaming on select platforms! Kick off the weekend with the epic cinematic reboot of one of the most iconic game franchises ever created!

Check out the first 7 minutes of the film below, where Scorpion and Sub-Zero come face to face for the first time, kicking off their eternal rivalry:

Will you be watching Mortal Kombat tonight? Sound off in the comments!

Written by ChrisPublished on 2021-04-23 14:08:23
Related Mortal Kombat Articles
7 Fan responses to The new Mortal Kombat (2021) movie is NOW PLAYING!

Monster_Zero

ConversationalistMember1213 XPApr-23-2021 2:20 PM

Can't wait to watch it on my watch!!!!!

Monster_Zero

ConversationalistMember1213 XPApr-23-2021 2:20 PM

Sorry *couch

Chris

AtmanAdmin20258 XPApr-23-2021 2:27 PM

I was gonna say, at least watch it on your phone or something hahaha a watch screen is a bit small LOL

Kattozilla

ConversationalistMember1418 XPApr-23-2021 2:29 PM

I'm not a huge Mortal Kombat fan myself, but I know my dad really wanted to see it.

Monster_Zero

ConversationalistMember1213 XPApr-23-2021 2:31 PM

My parents used to play it all the time, and my mom had bought MK 11 for my birthday.

Kattozilla

ConversationalistMember1418 XPApr-23-2021 2:36 PM

Once I was playing with a relative and one boss I just flung over an edge and he died, it was hilarious like 'Welp that was the end of that dude'

Monster_Zero

ConversationalistMember1213 XPApr-23-2021 2:38 PM

Heh. I used to do that all the time in a video game called Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects. My cousins called it cheating. I call it a an easy win.

Add A Reply

Thoughts_Dreams
Thoughts_Dreams
78% To Next Rank
Respected
Latest Activity
Member
GODZILLA TRAILER: Over 15,000,000 Views just surpassed 1,000 views!
Member
G theorist just cast their vote on the Poll: Favorite version of Skull Island?

Enjoy the best money pokies and play real money casino online in Australia!

Scified is an entertainment media network covering the latest news on the most popular, upcoming science fiction movies, games and television. All content is property of Scified.com unless otherwise stated. Images and names of content we promote, discuss, review or report are property of their respective owners. Scified is independantly owned and operated by a team of dedicated sci-fi movie fans, who strive to provide the best information and community experience for other like-minded sci-fi movie enthusiasts.