Sign in with your E-Mail & Password
Trending Articles
Featured Blogs
I engraved the mandalorian helmet out of an acorn nut

I engraved the mandalorian helmet out of an acorn nut

Scified2021-02-26 03:31:54https://www.scified.com/articles/i-engraved-mandalorian-helmet-out-of-acorn-nut-10.png
Scified
1,555 Reads6 CommentsAdd A Comment

Hello and welcome for all DIY makers who enjoyed making their star wars costumes. This time, the projects was specified to star wars fans.

I decided to make the mandalorian helmet out of an acorn nut. The project is not so easy to realize, so i carely performed the different project steps.

So enjoy watching the full process video . Enjoy.

Written by duccatiPublished on 2021-02-26 03:31:54
Related Star Wars Articles
6 Fan responses to I engraved the mandalorian helmet out of an acorn nut

Kattozilla

ConversationalistMember1409 XPSep-08-2021 9:28 AM

a c o r n

HinikunaGoji

2KMember2686 XPSep-08-2021 12:02 PM

I want to know how

SasquaDash

ContributorMember686 XPSep-08-2021 1:45 PM

SasquaDash

ContributorMember686 XPSep-08-2021 1:50 PM

Never mind, I thought it was an actual acorn...

Kattozilla

ConversationalistMember1409 XPSep-08-2021 5:18 PM

who said it wasn't

SasquaDash

ContributorMember686 XPSep-08-2021 8:05 PM

Kattozilla

The video shows that it's a metal "nut". I initially thought that it was a actual acorn (which is why I put the squirrel image), so I was kind of disappointed that it was metal. It's still pretty impressive though.

Add A Reply

Thoughts_Dreams
77% To Next Rank
Respected
Support Us
Latest Activity
Member
Alien: Misconceptions just surpassed 10,000 views!
Member
Alienbot just subscribed to the Predator 5 blog!
Member
Alienbot just subscribed to the Godzilla blog!
Member
Alienbot just subscribed to the Terminator Movie News blog!

Enjoy the best money pokies and play real money casino online in Australia!

Scified is an entertainment media network covering the latest news on the most popular, upcoming science fiction movies, games and television. All content is property of Scified.com unless otherwise stated. Images and names of content we promote, discuss, review or report are property of their respective owners. Scified is independantly owned and operated by a team of dedicated sci-fi movie fans, who strive to provide the best information and community experience for other like-minded sci-fi movie enthusiasts.